miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Still I bleed...


My thoughts of you have broke my mind, a soul inside of me to find,
Give to you was all of me, hidden from you is all I'll be.

I've watched my life go by, nothing's faded faster than you,
You'll never see me cry, this worth is not for you.
Is this my suffering, the bitter cost of letting you see me?
This vacant life you bring to me won't be the reason that I bleed...

Glance into a place once knew, now estranged and darkened to me,
A place that changed by all too few.
Why is this real?

The dreamt dispair I find within, delivered by your eyes,
An empty stare I welcome you, my own mind I defy.

Following hollow dreams that lead me to you,
Breaking through I see.

1 comentario:

  1. It's real because it's made of people.

    Will you let someone to fill in the hollow?

    :-)

    ResponderEliminar